| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Does anyone have any plans of going to watch any motor racing this year?  (Read 20740 times)
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 01:16:21 am »

Brands is a great circuit
Absolutely - its also one of my favorites. 
That DTM on 30/31 August sounds like something I might do (apart from my annual pilgrimage to Le Mans - writing ACO press-releases with the Club-Arnage team, whose server we share).

Goodwood Festival of speed is usually also on my calendar - but it depends on family holidays etc.

I haven't yet attended Le Mans Classic. I keep asking Pescarolo if he will be there, and when he regrettedly says his teams race-calendar (as usual) clashes, I'm put off a bit. I would *love* to see him hurling past "les stands" in a M670 ...

The Club-Arnage community ( http://www.clubarnage.com ) have used the forum calendar to enter a great deal of the motorsport events, which can be quite handy, and you don't have to enroll as a member to look in it.

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
davidewanprice
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 10:11:56 pm »

Not sure if we have any rally fans here but if we do, check out this!

http://www.therallyshow.org/

I know there will be an Alpine stand with im sure a few 110's taking part, but i'll be there to see the group B's....

macaroni
YaBB God

Murena and Multipla - I like it 3 abreast!

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 09:12:48 pm »

I'd love to see that, but going to quite a few car shows this year as it is.

So, is anyone going to the A1GP this weekend at Brands Hatch?

I'll be there, but can't decide whether to take the Matra or the 205gti...
davidewanprice
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 11:12:27 pm »

there'd only be one choice for me! (but then ive only got one car to choose from..) Sadly it looks like Brands is one circuit i'll not be getting to this year, its a long trip and I seem to be busy on all the good events, shame. Still i aim to get to silverstone, donnington, maybe others.... Ive already been to see the British GT at Oulton Park which was really good (seems a good year to watch this), and a classic fest at Cadwell park (this is now my best UK track, if you aint been, you aint lived, a real treasure.)

As for chatsworth, its the second running of this event so i'm sure it will be great, its years since ive seen any rallying (except on TV). Its a shame the Rally UK is limited to the Wales.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: