| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: 2.2 parts - group buy - Anyone need anything?  (Read 88116 times)
Waldo

Diesel power :o)

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 04:50:22 pm »

Hi agian,

Anders, no rush here... I will just take the rear trailing arms off the car when it arrives, or cut them off I should probably say  Embarrassed

It's just that Jesper seems to be in a rush...

Jesper, do you know how to get the windscreen out without breaking it? If so you are welcome to buy it as well... I have a new windscreen sitting in my workshop for my project anyway.
How is your V6 getting on by the way?
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 05:03:50 pm »

Anders, no rush here... I will just take the rear trailing arms off the car when it arrives, or cut them off I should probably say  Embarrassed

Fine Smiley

Jesper, do you know how to get the windscreen out without breaking it? If so you are welcome to buy it as well... I have a new windscreen sitting in my workshop for my project anyway.

Best chance is to carefully remove the rubber trim, scrape as much silicone out of the gap between the chassis and the glass, and then see if you can get a piece of strong steel wire in under the screen. In theory it should be possible to break the silicone adhesive without breaking the wind screen.

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
njesper

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 07:39:18 pm »

Super... oooh yes!
my beloved v6.... ITS BACK!

Cool Cool Cool

But I have to drive it gently, because the engine has been repaired.
My wife and me took the white 2.2 to puttgarden and drove both murenas home thru denmark. ITS AMAZING to drive in line with two murenas. And actually, we managed to go to Klampenborg gallopbane for the "auto jumble", so the v6 was merely in denmark, before it was on display. People were very curious hehe  Grin

My god, I am so happy, and look forward to get the car tested and getting the plates. Hopefully it will be approved this time.

And that v6, WOW there's SO MUCH power. Plus, the sound is wonderful. Still love the 2.2 sound also.

My wife actually said to me yesterday, that she would now have a hard time selling the white murena, because now she loves murenas in white!
Well, if we keep them both you will not see me cry hehe  Roll Eyes  Grin
Also got a lot of positive remarks about the white paintjob on that car display.

So no the summer is welcomed.
Best,

Jesper
Waldo

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 12:51:05 pm »

Hi,

I have been away for some skiing in Norway, but the car have arrived in Denmark meanwhile...

Will have a look at the car tomorrow morning!

How does people feel about sunday the 8th of July?
The weekend after is also fine for me...
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 07:43:53 pm »

How does people feel about sunday the 8th of July?

If you mean Sunday 6th then that's fine with me.

Used to own:
Waldo

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 08:04:42 pm »

Sorry... 6th is correct!
njesper

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2008, 06:56:43 pm »

Damn, I'm not available. Guess I have to do with left overs at a later state. Otherwise, If it's possible to drop by before 23th of june?

pleeeease  Grin
Waldo

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2008, 08:38:38 pm »

Hi Jesper,

Shouldn't be problem for you to drop by... Not sure when the best time would be though!

I'm busy most of this week, and I'm attending a wedding on the 21st...

Maybe a week day?

I guess you are looking to take mainly the interior parts now? The windscreen / roof is a rather big task I guess?
Must say I did my best with my project car to take the windscreen out without braking it, but didn't succed... got a cousin who's working at a car dealer, and we did have all the correct tools, he came to the conclusion that there was no way to get it out in one piece!
But you are more than welcome to give it a try...  Wink

Anyway, let me know if you can drop by sometime next week, as I said the car is located near Korsør.
Waldo

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2008, 10:53:00 am »

OK... just had a quick look around the car.

Engine is definetly not good, got a big hole in the block, looks like a conrod failure  Undecided

An rear accident at the left side seems to have occured, as the bodywork is marked and something seems to be out of angle...

Good thing is the parts I need ,looks to be in good shape... Trailing arms looks intact, though have some rust on them.

Interior is ok...
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2008, 11:23:30 am »

Engine is definetly not good, got a big hole in the block, looks like a conrod failure  Undecided

Hmm...... that's a pity.

Used to own:
njesper

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2008, 01:46:18 pm »

Yo Waldo,

Please email me your phone number at murena@natkat.dk so that we can find a day during next week. I would love to get some of the interior etc.

And furthermore, it would be nice to meet another murena-fan. I have still not seen another murena in cph city center, so I am trying to "wave the flag", by keeping my white murena chilling around the city as much as possible  Cool

Best regards,
Jesper
Waldo

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2008, 02:44:42 pm »

Please email me your phone number at murena@natkat.dk so that we can find a day during next week. I would love to get some of the interior etc.

And furthermore, it would be nice to meet another murena-fan. I have still not seen another murena in cph city center, so I am trying to "wave the flag", by keeping my white murena chilling around the city as much as possible  Cool

Hi Jesper,

You've got mail  Wink

I have seen a Murena once in Copenhagen so far... a red one parked under Bispebuen in NV / Frederiksberg.

Does anyone know how many Murenas that are reg. in Denmark?

I'm aware of the following:
Henrik - Kalundborg
Jesper - 2 and counting  Wink
Anders
Lennart (former danish car I guess)
Krede
Jacob - Cph
Poul - Højslev
Finn - Ramløse
Hans

My guess would be some between 20-30 cars in total... but that's pure guess work!

Seems like Lennart have managed to get quite a few people interested in the Murena with all the information he have put on the internet...  Cheesy
krede
YaBB God

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2008, 08:07:53 pm »

Is the rear bumper damaged?... Otherwise I'l like to stick my name on it if your not gonna use it. Smiley
Matra_Hans
YaBB God

Owner of Bagheera, Rancho, Murena & Espace

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2008, 08:29:03 pm »

Hi
I could use some engine parts:
Oil pan (bundkar)
Cylinder head

Hans

Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2008, 04:32:06 pm »

Hi
I could use some engine parts:
Oil pan (bundkar)
Cylinder head

Hans

I put my name on the engine minus head, but as the engine has turned out to be damaged you can have it all if I can have the dizzy?

Used to own:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: