| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Matra Murena 1.6 (now 1.9 gti) for sale in UK  (Read 33041 times)
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 09:10:10 pm »

Its just too brown for me!
hehe - same reason I dismissed any plans as well - but in the right hands, the complete engine could swap places with the one in a  a black-interior car ?

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
macaroni
YaBB God

Murena and Multipla - I like it 3 abreast!

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 10:24:48 pm »

Right, I've tried it on another classic car website and have stimulated some more interest, so fingers crossed.

Rather than me go through the bother of listing it on ebay, if anyone wants to make me an offer, please go ahead!
Waldo

Diesel power :o)

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 08:46:25 pm »

Have send an E-mail regarding the car... If I end up buying the car I will contact you Lennart  Wink

Right, I've tried it on another classic car website and have stimulated some more interest, so fingers crossed.

Rather than me go through the bother of listing it on ebay, if anyone wants to make me an offer, please go ahead!
krede
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 09:16:57 pm »

I bought mine In the Uk... Rupert and his whife (previous owners) were wery kind picked me up at the airport and drove me and the car to the ferry at harwich. I just swapped the license plates on the ferry and drove it home once I got ashore.. no trouble at all Smiley.. the ferry ticket is rather expensive though.
Fred

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 08:15:39 pm »

I saw this car for sale on Pistonheads but it is no longer there.  Any luck selling it?  Scrappage would be wrong!

1978 Matra Simca Bagheera S  |  1979 Matra Simca Bagheera S  |  1994 Saab 9000 Aero
macaroni
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 08:59:08 pm »

No longer there?? The cheek of them. It is back on there now.

It is still available, but I have had lots of interest. I think people are just intrigued, rather than in a position to buy.

I know, I can't believe he wants to use it in part-ex. I don't think the scrappage scheme was meant for cars like this!

If I didn't already have 1, and 3 other cars, I would have this like a shot.
Waldo

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 09:09:33 pm »

Hi Antony,

Just to jump in on this... I'm in a position to buy, I pretty much just hold on for Lennart to get back to me.

If he isn't able to help my option is to take a flight to London and drive the car back to Denmark.

/Valdemarn

No longer there?? The cheek of them. It is back on there now.

It is still available, but I have had lots of interest. I think people are just intrigued, rather than in a position to buy.

I know, I can't believe he wants to use it in part-ex. I don't think the scrappage scheme was meant for cars like this!

If I didn't already have 1, and 3 other cars, I would have this like a shot.
macaroni
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 09:42:02 pm »

Waldo, OK, you definitely want to buy it? Shall I call off any other interested buyers?

I'd feel more comfortable if someone, like Lennart, had driven the car before you made the long journey!

Antony
Waldo

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 10:01:07 pm »

Let me put it this way, if you can make a better price than what we have talked about/agreed that's fair...
But I'm definitely going to take it if the car is as good as it seems (both by your explanation and the pictures) and no one else have bought it before the tax runs out.

It not going to waste, that would be too bad!

Waldo, OK, you definitely want to buy it? Shall I call off any other interested buyers?

I'd feel more comfortable if someone, like Lennart, had driven the car before you made the long journey!

Antony

macaroni
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 10:42:08 pm »

Well I'm happy with your offer, so if you want it I will say it is sold.

I feel kind of bad that you're buying it just because it will get scrapped if no-one else does.
I'll drive it again at the weekend and try and find some bad bits, so you know about them too!

Antony
Fred

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:21 pm »

Hopefully this found a buyer?

1978 Matra Simca Bagheera S  |  1979 Matra Simca Bagheera S  |  1994 Saab 9000 Aero
macaroni
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 01:41:02 pm »

Yes it did, for the asking price. The guy who bought it already has another 1.6 and a Lancia Gamma, for some reason, so it went to a good home.
Fred

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 05:42:12 pm »

Yes it did, for the asking price. The guy who bought it already has another 1.6 and a Lancia Gamma, for some reason, so it went to a good home.

Great news.  If I had any space, temptation would have been there.   (Hopefully a Gamma Coupe ... they're very beautiful).

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: