| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Matra owner from Rugby England  (Read 4878 times)
Tricky Dicky

« on: April 03, 2009, 08:06:05 pm »

I wish to contact rodger pope who lives in Rugby who owns a Matra I met him at the wobbly wheel in October where hw offered me a pair of  rrear window struts however the e-mail address he gave me was in correct could he contact me with his e-mail address so we can make contact. I now he monitors this site so I hope he contacts me.
Or even if anyone knows his e-mail address maybe they could contact me so that we can meet
Richard
roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 09:16:47 pm »

I wish to contact rodger pope who lives in Rugby who owns a Matra I met him at the wobbly wheel in October where hw offered me a pair of  rrear window struts however the e-mail address he gave me was in correct could he contact me with his e-mail address so we can make contact. I now he monitors this site so I hope he contacts me.
Or even if anyone knows his e-mail address maybe they could contact me so that we can meet
Richard

So what's wrong with the list of club member email addresses in the magazine, Richard?  It's Rod Pope and the email ID's were in the Sept '07 issue, since you obviously haven't bothered to look. :-)

Roy

Tricky Dicky

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 10:16:23 pm »

calm down, calm down take a pill? i only asked a civil question?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: