| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forum software upgraded  (Read 9034 times)
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« on: June 02, 2009, 09:16:45 pm »

We're now running the latest and greatest 1.1.9 - please report any errors to me (e.g here in this thread)

/Lennart

Lennart.Sorth@matrasport.dk
Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 07:39:07 pm »

I've found a problem, Lennart.

Going to http://www.matrasport.info/forum gives me the Club Arnage forum. There's nothing wrong with Club Arnage, but I was looking for the MatraSport Forum Wink

/Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 07:58:33 pm »

Going to http://www.matrasport.info/forum gives me the Club Arnage forum.

That hasn't worked since we changed server - as nobody used it, I neglected to configure a separate webserver and proxy configuration. :-)

/Lennart

Murena 1983 1.9i silver // Honda e '20 Charge Yellow  // VW Polo '22 1.0 tsi silver//
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 08:00:45 pm »

Going to http://www.matrasport.info/forum gives me the Club Arnage forum.

That hasn't worked since we changed server - as nobody used it, I neglected to configure a separate webserver and proxy configuration. :-)

Is that really so?!! Well in that case I suppose I'll have count under the people who don't use it. Until today that is Wink The .INFO TLD is a nice one, however...

/Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Matra_Hans
YaBB God

Owner of Bagheera, Rancho, Murena & Espace

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 09:23:03 am »

As I due to my work am moving around between different locations, I sometimes log on from different computers.
If I type matrasport.dk in the address line in the web browser  I will get the Club Arnage page.
As I do not know how to get from Club Arnage to Matrasport.dk I will go to Google search for Matrasport.dk + Lennart and then I will get the Matrasport page.
I have been thinking that this was just a very smart way for Lennart to promote himself ;-)

Hans
Lennart Sorth
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 09:04:30 pm »

If I type matrasport.dk in the address line in the web browser  I will get the Club Arnage page.

Yes, this is because of the proxy in front, which requires you to include the www

www.matrasport.dk  should work from anywhere.

Any site that cannot be resolved by the strict matcjhing proxy will get the default site for the server, which is ClubArnage.  Some day, I might have a look at how to program the proxyserbver (varnish) so that it isn't as strict.  Maybe I should do that at the same time as getting the ".info" TLD site sorted out.    Smiley

If people have to remember my name to get to the site, I'd say the promotion is kind of skewed :-)

/Lennart

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: