| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Alternative Parts  (Read 173341 times)
maxderoswell

« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2021, 12:22:13 pm »

well i am busy drawing parts, some are not so difficult.

Hello Richard,
Do you think it's possible to draw the diag plug ?
I'm watching for mount a kind of joystick ready to connect for start and reboot the engine by the tailgate.

A picture from Jlg for diag his 2.2.

Mathieu
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2022, 12:41:58 pm »

I have modified an ASPL A3007 listed for Espace Series I petrol to fit the Murena by removing the pulley wheel, front mounting flange, and bearing. Then fitting the bearing in an original Murena alternator front mounting flange. Finally putting the original flange on the new alternator stator and rotor axle - it fits perfectly.

The long screws holding the alternator together can be removed by carefully removing the back plastic cover (removing any nuts and tabs in the way), removing the nuts and gently tapping them to release them from the flange. You will need a puller to get the front flanges off the old and new alternators. The front nut on the pulley wheel is most easily removed and refitted using a strong electric or pneumatic impact wrench. The bearing can be removed from the flange using a size 22 mm socket.

There's a rear mounting flange fitted in the Series I Espace alternator is not needed on the Murena.

The part I used is this: https://as-pl.com/en/p/A3007

Result shown in the picture. The picture showing the puller is just for illustration as the screws are still in place and must obviously be removed before pulling Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 05:58:59 am by Anders Dinsen » Logged

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Oetker
YaBB God

« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2023, 11:37:28 pm »

I had this problems in the past.
Just for the info some finds in my task to fix the problem

In 2007 I had problems with the original Paris Rhone.
The diodes had a defect.
If you can find new or revived alternators from Peugeot 309/205/405 div Citroen AX BX 1.4 and (Rover 100 not verified)
then you can swap the front from the Murena.
You have +D for connection with the ghargelight but mis the the other connections that are less relevant (test plug).

Aditional info for +D connection anchorcoil

I feel like Jonah, only my fish looks different.
Murena 2.2 Red 1982. Murena 1.6 black on places.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: