| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alloy wheels for sale!  (Read 7054 times)
davidewanprice
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:57:06 pm »

Hi there, now that I have my Murena original wheels refurbed I want to sell a set of 5 Momo wheels, ive attached a couple of photos to show them. They are 15".

I also have 3 original wheels although these could to with a refurb (or perfect if you just want an original alloy for a spare).

I'd like £150 for the Momos, this includes 5 tires though 2 need replacing..

Im open to offers on the spare original alloys. I was thinking of £25 each.

Anyone interested in any of these please email me.

(car not included! before you ask!)
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:54:39 pm »

Hi there, now that I have my Murena original wheels refurbed I want to sell a set of 5 Momo wheels, ive attached a couple of photos to show them. They are 15".

I also have 3 original wheels although these could to with a refurb (or perfect if you just want an original alloy for a spare).

I'd like £150 for the Momos, this includes 5 tires though 2 need replacing..

Im open to offers on the spare original alloys. I was thinking of £25 each.

Anyone interested in any of these please email me.

(car not included! before you ask!)

Hi David.

Those are fine wheels and they look really good on a red Murena. Being 15" they should be a lot easier to find good tires for the car. (After months I finally got a set of tires for my original alloys and I will update my post on the subject)

Matranaut par excellence Cool
davidewanprice
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 12:25:35 am »

Yes they are nice but I've always wanted some originals... Time will tell if this was a move for the best! Just need to make some space and get rid of these momos, Fit my newly refurbed wheels monday! Maybe I'll try selling them on eBay, what is the murena bolt patern the same as, i know people have fitted Alfa wheels and I guess citreon or Renault are the same? Might be the same, they've got to be worth the money... ?
lewisman

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 09:08:21 pm »

Most Alfas and Fiats are 98mm pcd.  A lot of others are 100mm (Vauxhall, VW, Renault) which will take a 98mm wheel with "wobbly bolts"(not as dodgy as they sound).

Make sure that you list the offset - should be stamped on the wheel somewhere with an ET prefix.
davidewanprice
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 11:45:31 pm »

Interesting, when I take them off next week I'll be sure to take a good look..
Jon Weywadt
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 12:55:50 pm »

Interesting, when I take them off next week I'll be sure to take a good look..
Hi David.

Did you ever find out what the offset on the Momo's is ??

Matranaut par excellence Cool
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: