| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Searching my old Murena  (Read 4007 times)
northmurena

« on: June 16, 2010, 11:04:21 pm »

Hi there, i´m searching for my old Murena. I sold it in the end of the 80´s to Franz Haman in Germany. From there it was sold to Michael Jakobs in the west of Germany. In the German forum i found today an old posting with a sales-offer from 2001 at mobile.de

I added some photos of my car to our hoempage: http://www.american-flex.de/matra/matra.html

If there is anybody outside who knows where the car now is, please just send me an E-Mail at: american-flex@t-online.de

Thanks in advance
Kai
michaltalbot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:21:46 pm »

I allways think how it had to be, in that time, to have a Murena... Here in Czech Republic, to have Talbot 1510, Chrysler 180 or Mercedes W123 was just a privilegium for rich people, because importing of car like this, was impossible, so there was just few cars which were given as a gift from somebody from West, or imported by some of artists (it was tolerated a little), so prices were very high - for example Simca 1301 Special was more expensive than czech light truck Avia A30 Shocked One friend of my father had a Bagheera, because he had some contacts to West, but everytime he drove the car, every Police car had to stop him. I remember that one day, that man have drink some glass of vine and drove his Bagheera home and Police car wanted to stop him. He started to run away and in one corner, which Matra did well (of course), Police car (VAZ 2103) went right into the street lamp Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: