| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: renault espace dash /immobiliser/locking problem  (Read 4301 times)
fragmaster

« on: November 20, 2010, 12:03:20 pm »

just purchases an espace 2.2td  year 2000. bii board has 2 relays.. faults are as folows, when key is inserted and turned dash light flashes fast and car will not start, it will crank however.. i then turn key to stop position and hold in central locking button on overhead consule for a few seconds, this light then slows and when i then turn key in ignition the dash board lights fully and the car will start ok but upon starting the dash lights all go out again and there is no indicaters/ wipers/drivers electric window  the head lights work on sidelight dip beam and full beam but this does not regester on the dash,   the little red light flashes on dash art rate of about 6 pulses a second.. and when drivers door is opened it also makes a clicking noise at same rate..my question is, is it the bii board or something else,, someone has previously fittes a second hand board or two in to this vehicle and the milage now reads a staggering 653 675 miles can i change dash and bii board from another vehicle to this car will it then work or what is best fix, aslo previous owner has told me that when she dorve it sometimes all function came back on again but only to stop a bit further down the road..
           kindest regards, Neil
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: