| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where to upload photos for Matrasport.dk  (Read 5430 times)
Lanng

Its complicated...

« on: July 21, 2012, 08:10:22 am »

God morning to your all.

Where do you you upload photos for this forum?

Best regards
Jacob
Anders Dinsen
Administrator
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 12:03:57 pm »

The easist way to do it is to post them as attachments to your posts. Click 'Additional Options' and an upload feature is available. Resize your photos to 800 - 1000 pixels on the longest side before posting them so they are best viewed on screen.

Notice that attachments can only be viewed by logged in members.

You can also post your photos to a photo hosting site and link them here. Inserting them in your posts is possible by using tags.

Hope this helps,
Anders

1982 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 prep 142
2017 BMW i3 "Charged Professional" 94Ah

Used to own:
2001 Renault Matra Grand Espace "The Race" V6 24v
1997 Renault Matra Espace 2.0 8V
1987 Renault Matra Espace J11 2.2
Lanng

Its complicated...

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 11:55:05 am »

So this is my first "Post pic" test and also a picture of Samson the Schnauzer´s approvel of the interior space in a "Bagheera X". The car had stood in a barn for 10 years but Samson was still not allowed onto the passenger seats - not because I mind. Its because of the health risks that are involved in sitting in an old Bagherra. First time I sat in the front seat, the left side seat runner and seatbelt catch "just" went straight through the floor  Embarrassed - I am not sure if I am that ... gravitational challanged (Americanish for ... overveight ...) ... or its just the normal rust issues on old french cars.

PS. My daily driver is an classic Saab 900T16 from 1991 - There is WAY MORE space up front in the Bagheera than in the Saab. "Samson the Schnauzer" always sits in the passenger footwell, which in the Saab is like a small "cave", and in the Bagheera its is more a ... patio ... than a footwell.

/// Lanng
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:06:07 pm by Lanng » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: