| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Older MEC UK club magazines  (Read 16066 times)
roy4matra
YaBB God

« on: November 24, 2013, 06:19:30 pm »

If you are a Matra Enthusiast Club UK club member you can register for the club website members only area.  One of the advantages of this is that you can download your copy of the club magazine in full colour in pdf format.  So even if you prefer to have the full printed magazine, which most of our club members do, you can also download the pdfs to see them in full colour and read them on your laptop or tablet whilst on the move.

I started producing the magazines in pdf format at the beginning of 2010, and I have slowly been converting all the issues I have edited to similar pdf format, so they could be added to the website.  For some time all the magazines back to July 2006, when I started my second tenure as editor, have been available for club members.

I have been working on the older magazines during my original editorship, which stemmed from November 1995 to July 2000, but this involves a lot more work as you may imagine - obtaining as many of the early photos as possible, and carrying out the conversions.  This is taking longer, as i expected.

However, I have recently uploaded a large number, and those of you who have access will find all of 1997, 1998 and 1999 are now available, plus the three I did in 2000.  That just leaves 1996 now.

I have taken the opportunity to add a little colour where the originals were only B&W, and I have corrected a few glaring errors, but when you read them please bear in mind that these are old issues and much information such as availability and prices will be out of date.

I hope you enjoy reading them (again, for some of our older members!) and reliving a few hopefully fond memories.

Roy
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:48:17 pm by roy4matra » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: