| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: internal motion sensors  (Read 4326 times)
ross

« on: May 08, 2016, 09:19:27 pm »

Hi, does anyone know if and how to disable the internal motion sensors on a 2006 Espace, as I can find not instructions on how to do this although on my previous older Espace, pre ignition card, it was a simple process.
any help gratefully received as the neighbours are getting restless with the alarm going off at random times, anmd I want to see if it is the internal or external alarm causing the trouble. regards. Ross

2005 Grande Espace 2.2DCi
1994 2.1Td Espace
2005 Kangoo 1.2
1977 Renault 16TL
1974 Renault 16TX
roy4matra
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 05:40:53 pm »

Hi, does anyone know if and how to disable the internal motion sensors on a 2006 Espace, as I can find not instructions on how to do this although on my previous older Espace, pre ignition card, it was a simple process.
any help gratefully received as the neighbours are getting restless with the alarm going off at random times, anmd I want to see if it is the internal or external alarm causing the trouble. regards. Ross

I'm not sure now as I left Renault in 2007 but the earlier Espace alarm system was not Renault but came from Cobra IIRC  and you could activate or disconnect them with a certain operation sequence.  The Espace 2006 is an Espace 4 not a Matra built one, and probably has a Renault alarm system which could even be the same as the Laguna as they built on the same floor plan and assembly line.  On the Clio you could switch the internal sensors on or off using the ignition and door locking IIRC.  It was in the hand book.  Have you checked the hand book for the sequence if there is one?  Or ask at a dealer...

Roy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: