| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Espace V6 auto towing  (Read 12601 times)
mokjumbo

« on: August 13, 2016, 02:25:02 pm »

Hi,does anybody know what the V6 auto is like for towing a (heavy) caravan please.I`ve seen a very nice one for sale and if it will tow OK,then I think I might buy it.Thanks.
BrianM

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 09:53:42 am »

Hi, Did you buy it? The v6 is a great car, it has a lot of power & will tow well. You would do well to replace the rear springs however as they are very soft with age. I inserted air bags inside th springs of mine to keep her up when loaded. The only downside is the MPG, you wont see more than 27 mpg (UK).
mokjumbo

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 04:18:04 pm »

Hi, Did you buy it? The v6 is a great car, it has a lot of power & will tow well. You would do well to replace the rear springs however as they are very soft with age. I inserted air bags inside th springs of mine to keep her up when loaded. The only downside is the MPG, you wont see more than 27 mpg (UK).
   Hi,thanks for the info.I didn`t buy it because it turned out that it hadn`t had the cambelt done,and I wasn`t prepared to pay top money for the car and then spend a lot of money on that.It`s a shame really because it was a lovely car.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: