| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just some pictures of the Fleischmann F2 kit  (Read 2166 times)
Grapes

« on: October 19, 2020, 10:49:36 pm »

Stopped by at Simon's at the end of last month to get the grooved brake discs and brake pads that Roy recommended.
Whilst there I asked if I could have a close up look at the F2 they've got in their showroom there and I took some pictures.
After coming home I realised you all seen the F2 a thousand times, perhaps even in person or have the kit yourselves but since I took them to post them I'm going to do that anyway  Grin
Enjoy!
GP

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 10:15:22 pm »

Stopped by at Simon's at the end of last month to get the grooved brake discs and brake pads that Roy recommended.
Whilst there I asked if I could have a close up look at the F2 they've got in their showroom there and I took some pictures.
After coming home I realised you all seen the F2 a thousand times, perhaps even in person or have the kit yourselves but since I took them to post them I'm going to do that anyway  Grin
Enjoy!

Brilliant, never see a picture of this before. Do you have any more? Keep posting buddy!
Grapes

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 10:15:49 pm »

Nope, nothing original. There's a few on the web though.
Here's a website from someone who has a very neat version: https://www.matra-murena.eu/unsere-matras/murena-2-2-s-f2-breitbau/

The kit is only the lower part of the car so the side skirts, the wings and the front and rear skirts or whatever they are called. I like most kits I've seen though I always wonder if it's just styling or these things actually serve a purpose...
Like added down force or improved airflow to the cooling and engine...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:30:13 pm by Grapes » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: