| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My website (updated)  (Read 6578 times)
roy4matra
YaBB God

« on: July 02, 2021, 11:55:35 am »

My new website hosting company (which BTW is really good) has changed its servers in the last few days, so my website is now on their new server, which means anyone looking at my website on the internet should refresh their web browser when picking up my pages, because your cache may still have the old pages from the old web server.

This only needs to be done once for each different page of my website that you might select.  I assume the old server will still have the old pages for a short while, and then it will be closed.  So if you find your web browser doesn't pick up any of my pages, simply do a refresh and all should be well.  Thanks.

July 2021 update:
Also in recent days I have now included more language versions of the Murena hand books in pdf format, on my website - see the technical articles page.  You can now download hand books in French, German and Dutch.

I believe they did some in Italian too, but the only one I have is a brand new 2.2 supplement in a sealed packet and I don't want to open it in case someone wishes to buy it.  If you have the Italian Murena Hand Books 1 and 3, in pdf format I could include them on my website.

Roy
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:51:14 am by roy4matra » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: