| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Barn find - 2x Bagheera´s mrk 2 ;D  (Read 5548 times)
Lanng

Its complicated...

« on: June 11, 2012, 09:57:13 pm »

I been active and inactive on this site a tons of times. Every time I found a Bagheera; which I could´nt either afford, shipping was imposible or no place to store it - of course there is the issue of time for such a project (Have to little time as it is with my classic Saab project). But always a lot of help and hints from you all.

So during my daily dose of internet surfing last Sunday I found .... (pause for dramatic effect) .... .... 2x Bagheera´s mrk 2 !!! with spare parts which had been stored for some 10-12 years in a barn.

And yes, I bought it all this afternoon  Grin It was completely spontaneous - I been dreaming, talking, sketching about Bagheera´s so many times that I had to have it (Now I know how women feels about shoes... Wink ) .
I haven´t even see the cars "live"; just some photos. So I am very excited / scared to see the lot, when it arrives whith in the next 10 days.

Sometimes you know you done something completely but somehow you enjoy it - so as the Saab & rally legend
"Birdiemango" says "Never suffer from insanity - enjoy it"

Best regards from a scard and excited Bagheera owner called Jacob
RazorbackNOR

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:54:19 pm »

Congrautlations!

Hope we get to see some pictures of them and what you do with them.

2010 Mazda 3 1,6  Diesel Gunmetal Blue
1983 Matra Murena 2.2 Platine
50cc Pocketbike
IPSC shooter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: