| Home  Blogs Help Search Login Register  
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 3D PRINTING  (Read 31325 times)
TELBOY

« on: August 02, 2017, 09:59:47 am »

These are the spares I have:- 2 manual window mechanisms and one from a Renault 9!! The motor is in the wrong place but I am sure I can adjust as I have already done one! Are the close ups the parts you are interested in? If so I can remove and post to you for copying.
Tel
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:34:31 pm by TELBOY » Logged
richard

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 07:38:10 pm »

yes the closeup parts i would like to try to re-create. if you or somebody else has the whole or a part of this mechanism, i would like to have it. Best is to have a boken parts so i can try to print parts and fix it. If it works i can send the part back to you
TELBOY

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 08:40:10 pm »

yes the closeup parts i would like to try to re-create. if you or somebody else has the whole or a part of this mechanism, i would like to have it. Best is to have a boken parts so i can try to print parts and fix it. If it works i can send the part back to you

Already removed and waiting to be posted. If you P.M me your address I will sent them. Anything else you can think of?
richard

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 09:06:32 pm »

not for now i think, only the gear knob cover would be nice
TELBOY

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 09:47:40 pm »

not for now i think, only the gear knob cover would be nice

Best I can do I'm afraid! will stick it in the same box
richard

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 10:00:35 pm »

super !
sc1962

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 03:59:17 pm »

hi Richard,r u after parts to recreate with a 3d printer Huh I am due to take my car off the road in the next month and could remove the gearlever console if you wish to copy it ?? also I have a window reg.bracket ,well actually a snapped one which you could use,and also copy for me as they are a hard brittle bracker and are no longer available from anywhere I think.as iv only just come back on the site after a few years I'm still trying to find my way round it but post or pm me if youre interested.thanks steve
richard

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 07:57:30 pm »

hi, thanks fot the offer, for now i got the parts that i needed.
sc1962

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 08:56:04 pm »

ok Richard no worries.would you be able to replicate the plastic bracket for me?? obviously for an agreed price and postage etc as I think that's the only way I'm going to get one as it seems this is not available to buy from anywhere.although my window goes up and down ok it makes a terrible brrrrr due to the worm not feeding directly into the channel, as the brackets snapped and not holding it in place

thanks

steve
richard

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 10:59:37 pm »

i am allready busy trying to make some repair part so i keep it posted here once ready
TELBOY

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 08:48:36 pm »

So......these are the 3d parts so far........NOT DONE BY ME. They include bumper end plates front and rear, hatch hinge covers ,light roses light, vacumn switch, mirror adjusters, interior light, switch housing, vent housing. I looked at doing this several months ago and would like to point out that producing these parts is immensely time consuming! Apart from scanning and programming the printing can take upto 12 hrs for each piece!!!! Remember everyone "things will happen when they happen" These are all prototypes and experimentation but what I have seen so far are amazing!!!!Richard, you're a genius!!!
TELBOY

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 08:50:12 pm »

more!!!!...........
richard

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 08:51:49 pm »

you got the package, nice !
richard

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 09:03:52 pm »

like i told, parts are now printed in ABS, PLA and PET (also posible in different colors and materials like copper, wood and conductive material). I am bussy getting my printer ready to print nylon, once i am succesful is think i can print parts that are unbreakeble. Nylon is very hygroscopic and  is printed at high temperature, i have some work to do to get that right.
Ceiling lamp is still in progress

TELBOY

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 01:10:54 pm »

Richards rear bumper endplates fitted to EOW 1W
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: